Facilities and attractions
Port Coogee and its marina offer residents and visitors a great experience on the shores of the peaceful Cockburn Sound.
- Shopping and cafés at the new Port Coogee Village
- Swimming beach, BBQs, children’s water playground and shaded grassed seating areas
- Close to Omeo shipwreck and Coogee Maritime Trail
- Close to Coogee Beach with its eco-shark barrier for a worry-free ocean swim experience
- A Public Jetty for day visits with a 2 hour maximum stay
- Direct Ocean access close to Rottnest, Garden and Carnac Islands, or to the Swan River.