The Port Coogee Marina is an idyllic harbour in a perfect location. Port Coogee and its marina offer residents and visitors an enviable experience on the shores of the peaceful Cockburn Sound.
The marina has a range of attractions including:
- A day jetty for drop in visits.
- Shopping and cafés at the new Port Coogee Village
- Close to the vibrant port city of Fremantle
- Short boat run to Rottnest, Garden and Carnac Islands, or to the Swan River.
- Recreation reserve with a swimming beach, BBQ’s, children’s water playground and shaded grassed seating areas. Perfect for families.
- Nearby to the Omeo shipwreck and dive trail, and Coogee Beach with its eco-shark barrier for a worry-free ocean swim experience.
The marina is adjacent to the Dome Café and the recently-opened Port Coogee Village shopping centre which has a number of retail facilities, including a supermarket, pharmacy, bakery and cafes.