Cockburn Mapping Hub (formerly Intramaps)
The Cockburn Mapping Hub (formerly known as Intramaps) is used widely in almost all fields. It is used by individuals, research institutions, environmental scientists, health organisations, land use planners, businesses and government agencies at all levels.
Cockburn Mapping Hub allows you to view a range of maps using various tools to customise what is displayed. Information provided includes:
- Property information e.g. zoning, lot boundaries, and size
- Waste collection days - bin and verge collection
- Ward boundaries and Councillors
- Parks and reserves
- Dog off-lead exercise areas
- Street Trees
- Constraints, heritage, and environmental data
- Infrastructure including drainage and roads
- Fire management
Visit the Cockburn Mapping Hub tool guide
for tips on how to use the system.
Access Cockburn Mapping Hub opens in a new window
Accessible Cockburn Maps
This is a simpler tool than Cockburn Mapping Hub for use by the general public. It is basic and easily accessible.
Information available includes:
- Parks/dog parks and amenities at each park
- Bin days
- Wifi locations
- Council buildings and libraries.
Important note: The map is equipped with additional accessibility features including in-map voice and accessible colour choice. If you would like to access these features, please make sure they are switched on before conducting your search.