Items included in the free Household Hazardous Waste program
- Acids and alkalis
- Batteries (household)
- Engine coolants and glycols
- Fire extinguishers – non-halon (red) only
- Fluorescent lamps and tubes (CFL's)
- Gas Cylinders (small household)
- Household chemicals and cleaners
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Pool chemicals
- Smoke detectors
- Unknown chemicals (if sealed in a chemical resistant container).
Community Recycling Hubs
You can drop off small quantities of dry-cell batteries, light globes, mobile phones and printer toner cartridges at Cockburn Libraries opens in a new window
in Spearwood, Coolbellup and Success.
You can also drop off aerosol cans to the front counter at the Administration Building, 9 Coleville Crescent, Spearwood.
Please contact the Waste Education Team for more information on Household Hazardous Waste Disposal on 08 9411 3444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Share Links below open in a new window