2017 – 2019 Council Appointed Positions
For the next 2 years I look forward to representing East Ward and the City of Cockburn on the following Internal & External Committees & Reference Groups. As Deputy Mayor it is expected you will take on extra responsibilities and while many of these positions are not new to me, this term I bring a wonderful burst of new enthusiasm.
- Audit and Strategic Finance Committee
- Delegated Authorities, Policies and Position Statements Committee
- Cockburn Community Events Committee
- Local Emergency Management Committee
- Grants and donations committee
- Jandakot Regional Park Community Advisory Committee
- Jandakot Community Aviation Consultation Group
- Disability Access and Inclusion Reference Group
- Cockburn Youth Advisory Collective Reference Group
- Cockburn Bushfire Advisory Reference Group
- Sister Cities Reference Group
- WALGA Reducing Illegal Dumping (RID) working group
- Community Gardens Reference Group
• WALGA - SOUTH METROPOLITAN ZONE
The Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA) is the peak advocacy body representing local government in this State. It is comprised of a number of Zones, including the South Metropolitan Zone, which covers the districts of Melville, Fremantle, East Fremantle, Cockburn, Kwinana and Rockingham.
• The South West Corridor Development Foundation (Inc) (SWCDeF)
The South West Corridor Development Foundation (Inc) (SWCDeF) is an incorporated body whose membership consists of each of the participating South West Group local governments, as well as regional Chambers of Commerce and employment based organisations.
• The South West Reference Group (Treasurer)
The South West Reference Group has been established by the South West Group, comprising the six local authorities in the South West Metropolitan Region of Perth.
The wording on this page has been provided by the Elected Member.
Cr Terblanche is a candidate for the 2019 election. Visit the elections page to view the candidate bio.
Cr Kirkwood is a candidate for the 2019 election. Visit the elections page to view the candidate bio.