Please note this offer is currently closed. Offer opens Wednesday 1 May 2024
Native plants provide natural food sources and shelter for native animals, are water wise and can help cool your home naturally. To help you create a waterwise garden, the City of Cockburn offers native plant subsidies to both residents and schools.
To be eligible for this subsidy, you must be a resident in the City of Cockburn, or a school located within the City.
Schools & Early Years Centres Application Form
- Residents: Can purchase up to 20 native plants at a subsidised price (50% discount)
- Schools and Early Years Centres: Can receive a free Carnaby’s Black-cockatoo plant pack, including 40 local native plants that support this endangered species and help to create a Waterwise garden on their property. Applications close 12 April 2024. Successful applicants will be notified by email and invited to collect plants from APACE Native Nursery between 1-31 May 2024.
This offer is provided at different times throughout the year. Please note, the offer is currently closed. Offer opens Wednesday 1 May 2024
When the offer becomes available, you can redeem your offer by:
- Take proof of your Cockburn address to APACE Nursery*
- Residents can choose up to 20 local native plants per household at the subsidised price
- Schools can choose up to 40 plants for free
- Stock is limited, so get in quick before they run out.
*APACE Nursery is located at 1 Johannah Street, North Fremantle. Opening hours are Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm and Saturday from 8am-12pm.
Please note: Plant choice is diverse, but restricted to what the nursery has on offer.
- This offer is for residents and schools of the City of Cockburn
- Proof of residential or school address must be provided
- Schools must demonstrate how they will use the native plants
- A school staff member must collect the plants.
Please the contact Sustainability and Climate Change team on 08 9411 3444 or email [email protected]