The City’s Co-Health program offers a number of programs and activities to support healthy lifestyles. Programs are tailored for specific groups including families, workers, people not working full time and those at risk of chronic or weight-related diseases.
Co-Health provides Cockburn residents access and information to healthy lifestyle programs and information.
- Heart Foundation Walking Groups
- Cockburn Healthy Lifestyle Program (run through Cockburn Integrated Health)
- Healthy Eating and Lifestyle (HEAL™) program
- HEAL™ maintenance (affordable nutrition and exercise classes following completion of HEAL)
- Food Sensations (FREE 4-week cooking series)
- Better Health Program (FREE program for kids aged 7-13 and their parents/carers)
- Co-Health Healthy Living information stands at events
- Healthy living information on nutrition, exercise, smoking, mental health and more.
For more information on healthy living in Cockburn, including the range of programs available, visit the Be Active Cockburn website or contact the City’s Health Promotion Officer on 08 9411 3503 or at email@example.com.