Fees and Charges
Application fee: $30.00
Charge for time dealing with application (per hour, or pro rata for a part of an hour): $30.00
Charge for access time supervised by staff (per hour, or pro rata for a part of an hour) when access is given to view documents: $30.00
The City has the discretion to reduce or waive fees and charges for financially disadvantaged applicants or those that are issued with Pensioner or Concession Cards. These will need to be produced at the time of making the application.
Charges for photocopying
- per hour, or pro rata for a part of an hour of staff time: $30.00
- per copy $00.20
Charge for time taken by staff transcribing information from a tape or other device (per hour, or pro rata for a part of an hour): $30.00
Charge for preparing a copy of a tape, film or computerised information: Actual Cost
Charge for delivery, packaging and/or postage: Actual Cost
Personal information or amendment of personal information about yourself (e.g. your medical records; details of employment etc): No Charge
Advance deposits may be required by agency under Section 18(1) of the Act, as a percentage of the estimated charges which will be payable in excess of the
application fee: 25%
Further advance deposit which may be required by agency under Section 18(4) of the Act, expressed as a percentage of the estimated charges will be payable in excess of the application fee:75%
Forms of Access
Where the agency is unable to grant access in the form requested, access may be given in a different form.
- Please provide sufficient information to enable the correct document(s) to be identified.
- The agency may request proof of identity.
- If you are seeking access to document(s) on behalf of another person or organisation, the agency will require authorisation, usually in writing.
- Your application will be dealt with as soon as practicable (and, in any case, within 45 days) after it is received.
Further information can be obtained from the Office of the Information Commissioner:
- Mail: PO Box Z5386, St George’s Terrace, Perth, WA, 6831
- Direct: Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street, Perth WA, 6000 (Entry to Albert Facey House is off Forrest Place)
- Phone: 08 6551 7888 (or for country W.A. callers only: 1800 621 244)
- Fax: 08 6551 7889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.oic.wa.gov.au opens in a new window
Required form 'FreedomOfInformationRequestForm' does not exist.