Print Blank Form
Application to sell food from a temporary food premises
All fields are mandatory unless marked as 'optional' or 'if applicable'. This form must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event.
Details of food premises
Location of event
Applicant's postal address
Applicant's contact details
Details of proposed food handling activity
- Preparation in residential kitchens is only permitted for one-off fund raising events where low risk or shelf stable food is prepared, eg. jams, biscuits.
- Please contact the City’s Health Services for further information, if you propose to prepare other foods in a residential kitchen, or for more than one event.
Details of temporary food stall
Fees and charges
The cost can be found on the Fees and Charges
Single event fee
There is no charge for the approval of community or charitable groups carrying out fundraising.
- Submitting this application does not automatically result in an approval.
- If granted - the approval will be emailed to the applicants.
- If you do not receive your approval within two weeks, please contact the City’s Public Health Service on 08 9411 3589.
Please ensure that all the relevant areas of the form are completed.
By submitting this form you declare that the above information to be true and correct.