Print Blank Form
VIV Card Program Participation Agreement
All fields are required except where indicated
Business Contact Details - (Published on VIV Card register)
Min 10%, please list any other conditions, including any exclusions
1. VIV Cards are:
- Issued on an annual basis
- Individually numbered
- Marked with an expiry date
- Have the volunteers name listed
- Not transferable.
2. It is the business responsibility to:
- Determine the offer with a minimum value of 10% off RRP
- Ensure all staff are aware of the VIV Card discount
- Advise new owners/managers of the program and the commitment
- Honour the offer for a minimum of the full calendar year
- Notify the City in writing to amend or terminate the agreement.
3. Business involvement will be considered ongoing. Termination of this agreement must be made in writing to the City of Cockburn no later than 1st October in any given year.
4. The program will be advertised by the City of Cockburn and all businesses will be listed on the City's website.
5. The offer posted on the City's website will be regarded as the current offer and will supersede any printed material.
6. Participating businesses must be based in or operating from Cockburn.