Terms and conditions for Cockburn community signs:
1. The banner spaces can be hired for free by community and not-for-profit groups.
2. The banner spaces can be booked for up to 2 weeks in one location. (An extension may be possible if the space is not required by another group).
3. All banners for the above listed locations must be approved by the City of Cockburn’s community development coordinator.
4. The City of Cockburn retains the right to reject an application, or have a banner removed, based on poor design/production/construction.
5. Each applicant must submit a proof of the banner as close to the actual production as possible.
6. Community banners are a reflection of the City; therefore all signs must have a professional appearance. Neon, ultrabright or glow in the dark paint or lettering is not permitted.
7. Banners must be constructed of a vinyl banner sized no more than 2m wide and 1m high.
8. In the interest of providing exposure to as many community events as possible, sign posting is may be limited depending upon demand from other organisations.
9. Banners are to be installed and removed by the group making the booking.