Cockburn Seniors Centre provides activities, events and services for people aged 50 years and over. Seniors Centre members enjoy discounted services, meals and activities, including outings. Annual memberships are available and provide access to activities, outings, discounted meals plus much more.
The Cockburn Seniors Centre provides recreational, educational, health and social activities, classes, events, meals, outings and courses for people aged 50 and over. These include:
- Meals - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 12pm pre-order 10am
- Café - Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 2pm
- Services - A centre-based hairdresser, naturopath and chiropractor, available by appointment
- Transport - A pick-up service is available for members without transport – booking required
- Computer Room - PCs and free WiFi available for members to use. A variety of community groups operate from the centre.
The Seniors Centre offers scrumptious meals to members and non-members. Find out what's on offer by visiting the menu page.
Cockburn Seniors Centre hosts a range of recreational, educational, health and social activities, classes, events, meals, outings and courses. Please see our current timetable (ongoing regular classes and activities) and program (short courses, events and outings) under Documents below.
Please visit the City’s Events Calendar for a full list of what’s on at the Centre.
Membership to Cockburn Seniors Centre is $47 for the period 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018.
Members enjoy access to:
- Centre activities ranging from no cost to $7.50 per class
- Outings (prices vary)
- Meals $10 for two courses, plus tea/coffee. Takeaway meal (main only) $7.
Please complete a Seniors Centre Membership Form under Documents below, to become a member.
Please contact the Cockburn Seniors Centre for more information on 08 9411 3877 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the Centre at 9 Coleville Crescent, Spearwood (next to the Spearwood Library and City of Cockburn Administration building).
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm excluding public holidays.