At the conclusion of function/session of the hirer shall:
- Leave the entire building in a clean and tidy condition
- All external surroundings areas, car parks, verges and parklands to be left clean and tidy
- Make sure all fans/air conditioning/heating and lighting is switched off
- Sweep all floors that were used
- Spot mop any spillage
- Wipe, dry, and stack tables and chairs then return to designated storage areas
- Place all rubbish in bins
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to remove all excess rubbish from the premises
- All unused food and drink must be removed from the premises unless otherwise arranged with Bookings Officer.
All keys/cards are to be allocated by an Authorising Officer and returned the next working day or as instructed.
Any disputes concerning bond refunds mus be made in writing and marked:
Attention Manager Community Services
City of Cockburn
PO BOX 1215
Bibra Lake WA 6965