How do I submit a planning application?
To lodge a planning application, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Submit a planning application opens in a new window (if you have previously lodged for a Planning Application use your login email and password for eProperty)
Complete and upload all forms in the Application package for Planning approval
(Please see forms in related documents section below)
Lodging a subdivision clearance application
To lodge a subdivision clearance application, you will need to complete the following steps.
- You can submit an application for subdivision clearance opens in a new window online via eProperty.
- The subdivision clearance application forms must be completed. See forms in the related documents below.
Lodging a Local Development Plan (LDP) application
- You can submit a Local Development Plan application opens in a new window online via eProperty.
What is the application timeframe?
Your application will be processed within the statutory timeframe being between 60 to 120 days (depending on advertising and the period of time for advertising as required), in accordance with Section 52 (2) of the Planning and Development (Local Planning Scheme) Regulations 2015.
How can I monitor progress of my current application?
To monitor the progress of your current application, click on the following link below.
Track my application opens in a new window
For more information pertaining to the planning approval process please view the policies below.
Should you require further information regarding your planning application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9411 3444.
How do I submit a building permit application?
1. If you would like to submit a building permit application via the Council's online lodgement system (eProperty), you will need to be registered to use eProperty and have been given a user name/user email and password to access the system. If you have not previously registered to use eProperty, please contact Council's Building Services by email to email@example.com
or by phone on 9411 3444.
2. If you have previously registered to use eProperty, please use your user name/user email and password to submit via the online lodgement system.
Please note that at this point in time, only building permit applications
can be submitted via the online lodgement system. We are currently working on systems to facilitate submission of all other Building Service application types in the future.
If you have any issues submitting a building permit application via the online lodgement system, please do not attempt to resubmit the application as this may result in duplicate applications
. Please contact Council's Building Services by email or phone before progressing further with your submission.
To monitor the progress of your current building application, select the following link.
Property and Application Search opens in a new window
Should you require general building information please follow the link given below:
Building and Development
Should you require further information regarding your building application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9411 3444.