Nominations are now closed.
Inspirational Volunteer Organisation of the Year
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Inspirational Volunteer Awards.
We are looking for nominations of volunteers in the following categories:
Volunteer Organisation award will be presented to a remarkable community group, club or not-for-profit organisation who collectively strives to bring positive change to the Cockburn community.
Inspirational Volunteer of the Year
Volunteer of the Year is an individual volunteer of any age who has made an exceptional contribution throughout the past year and has created significant impact in the community.
Please visit the Inspirational Volunteer Award page to complete the online nomination form.
Applications can also be submitted to the Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre (CVRC) via
PO Box 1215, Bibra Lake DC, WA 6965
All applications will be acknowledged within 5 business days. Should you not receive an acknowledgement, please contact the CVRC.
Telephone: 9411 3490 or Email: email@example.com
To be considered, all nomination forms must be received by the CVRC before the closing date: Nomination closing extended to 5pm Wednesday - 30 September 2020.
The following conditions of entry apply:
- Nominators must be over the age of 18 and complete the nomination form, providing contact details of one (1) referee.
- Nominators may nominate more than one person or group.
- Nominators will have the opportunity to put the nominee forward for the Australia Day Citizenship Awards.
- City of Cockburn Elected Members can not be nominators.
- Nominees must reside in or volunteer within the physical boundaries of the City of Cockburn.
- Nominees may be nominated in more than one category using a separate nomination form for each category.
- Nominations will be withdrawn if the nominee was a winner of the same category last year, however, they can be nominated in an alternate category.
- City of Cockburn Elected Members, Staff Members and Family Members can not be nominated.
- Nominees must be aware of and agree to the nomination being submitted.
- Referees must not be related to the nominees.
- A minimum of three nominees must be recorded for each category to validate the category and allow judging to proceed.
Hard copies of the nomination form can be obtained from the Volunteer Resource Centre T: 9411 3490, for those who are unable to complete an online form.
All nominations are to be submitted by Friday 25 Sept 2020, COB
Judging and Results
A judging panel will consider all nominations and select one winner and two runner ups from each award category. Selections will be based on the award category suitability and the response to the selection criteria. All judging is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Presentation of the Awards
Award winners will be announced at the Inspirational Volunteer Awards Ceremony held at Spearwood Dalmatinac Club, Azelea Road on Sunday, 29 November 2020. All nominees and nominators will be invited to attend and are allowed to bring one guest each.
Total prize pool $2400 with the following allocation per category:
First place - $500 gift voucher
Second place - $400 gift voucher
Third place - $300 gift voucher
Contact the Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre (CVRC)
Telephone: (08) 9411 3490