Filming in the City of Cockburn
The City of Cockburn has been the stage for many local and international filming companies. Our dreamy coastlines and plentiful lakes and bushlands have set the scene for TV series, commercials and student projects.
While the City do not charge a fee to film and/or photograph within our municipality, we do request that you complete the form below so that we can assess any requirements you may need.
Important notes (please read first)
By completing the form below we can advise of the following:
- Access to areas that are normally locked or not available to the general public and parking arrangements including access to beaches or reserves (parks)
- Reticulation in the area
- Prior bookings in the same location
- Some areas that fall within the City of Cockburn do not necessarily fall under our jurisdiction. Where a location has been submitted and is not under the City's care, we can advise the applicant which government department looks after the area, however if it is privately owned, the City may make contact with the owners on your behalf
- While the City will do what it can to help you with your application, we cannot guarantee that in all cases access to facilities, reserves or locations will be granted
- We request two to three weeks' notice of intention to film, however the more time provided for more complicated filming projects would be appreciated.
Print blank Form
Request to Film Form
All fields are required except where indicated
Include closest address of filming location
Please detail what you will be filming, how many people, which area of the reserve, as much detail as possible