Come and join us at Cockburn ARC, Perth’s new premier health club.
Two types of memberships are available:
$20 per week – Minimum six month term
$23 per week – Month by month
- Full gym access
- Group fitness classes
- Indoor and outdoor pool access
- Spa and sauna/steam
- Locker use
- Casual court use
- Suspension rights
- Personalised introduction
Creche is also available but bookings are essential.
Per Day $22.00
Find out more about membership at the Cockburn ARC website.
Cockburn ARC’s Swim ARCademy is a unique program fully customised for our new aquatic facility.
It is designed to develop strong swimmers and to achieve whatever goal each student is aiming for. The program develops:
- A love of swimming for fitness and health
- Strong technique across all strokes
- A confidence in all types of water and an understanding of water safe behaviour
- The necessary skills for entry into competitive swimming and squad programs.
Cockburn ARCademy caters for babies and parents, school-aged children as well as adult learn to swim and stroke refinement.
Benefits of Swim ARCademy
If we think a student is ready to move up, then they move up at that time. No more waiting until the end of term.
- We run throughout the year to ensure skills constantly develop
- Our small classes are offered a variety of times throughout the week
- Temperature controlled pools all year round
- Curriculum makes the most of our range of pools
- Teachers understand the needs of children of all ages
- Fully supervised, safe environment
- Payment is fortnightly, spreading your financial commitment throughout the year
- Swimming assessments at convenient times
- Plenty of family change facilities
- Poolside café for that very vital cup of coffee!
Find out more and register your interest at the Cockburn ARC website.
With a firm focus on the needs and wants of players, organisers, teams and captains alike, we are determined to deliver the best quality competitions and sporting experiences found anywhere in Perth.
Boasting a unique court design, our six court stadium will be able to host a vast array of sporting activities, with a special focus on:
- Futsal (indoor soccer)
- Junior sport
Along with the capacity to offer:
- AFL 9s
- Touch American football
- Touch rugby
- And much more!
Benefits of playing at Cockburn ARC:
- Competitive rates
- Air-conditioned venue
- The latest equipment and excellent playing surfaces
- Convenient payment systems
- Passionate, experienced and helpful competition coordinators, staff and umpires.
Register your interest at the Cockburn ARC website and we will provide you with information about our competitions, court bookings as well as enrolment information, prices and starting dates.