The City of Cockburn offers residents the opportunity to purchase up to 20 native plants at a subsidised price (50% discount) from 1– 31 May 2023 or until stocks run out.
Native plants provide natural food sources and shelter for native animals, are water wise and can help cool your home naturally.
To redeem this offer:
- Take proof of your Cockburn address to APACE Nursery from Monday 1 May
- You can then choose up to 20 local native plants per household at a subsidised price
- Plant choice is dependent on availability
- Stock is limited, so get in quick before they run out.
1 Johannah Street, North Fremantle
Saturday: 8am – 12pm
All Cockburn schools are eligible to receive up to 40 free local native plants to create a waterwise garden on school grounds.
Registration is now closed.
Eligible schools must be able to demonstrate:
- They are located within the City of Cockburn
- A staff member can collect the plants
- How plants are to be used
Plant choice is diverse, but restricted to what the nursery has on offer between collection time of 1 – 31 May.
Please contact the Sustainability and Environment team for more information on 08 9411 3444 or at [email protected]