Our Explore Cockburn map allows you to find out and plot the best bicycle route to get to your chosen location in Cockburn. Find out where all the paths, trails, dedicated bike lanes and bike friendly roads are in the City, and choose what suits you.
What can I discover?
You can map out a route to visit the City’s:
- Murals, sculptures, statues and public artwork
- Parks, playgrounds and drinking fountains
- Dog exercise parks
- Free WiFi locations
- City owned facilities - libraries, Azelia Ley Museum etc
- Glow in the dark Moon Path (to help you see while riding at night)
- Eco shark barrier and Coogee Maritime Trail
- Cafes, restaurants and bars
- Much, much more.
The Explore Cockburn map is great for organising locations for social bike rides or independent bike rides, plus it's fully accessible (WCAG 2.0) and can be used by people of all abilities.
For instructions on how to utilise the Explore map, please visit the Explore Map Guide
. Note that there is a 'legend' and a 'show my route' button at the top right hand side of the map which are useful features. If you have any feedback about the map, please email [email protected]
To open the Explore Map in a new and larger window please click the following button.
Open map in full screen