1 March -
22 March 2018
Join Cockburn Parenting Service and the Southwest Metropolitan Parenting Partnership for a free 4 week parenting group each Thursday for the month of March and learn emotion coaching skills to help you recognise, understand and manage your own and your children's emotions during difficult times.
Topics covered during the workshop
- Understand the relationship between children's emotions and behaviour.
- Support children to understand strong emotions and deal with conflict.
- Use children's emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- Assist children to verbally label and manage their emotions.
- Develop skills to assist children in problem solving.
- Guide children's behaviour with appropriate limits.
Suitable for parents and carers of children aged 5-12years.
Registration is essential. See below contact information