15 August 2017
Demystify the tender process - gain a greater understanding of the crucial information required for successful tender submissions.
Tony Natale, Strategic Procurement Manager, City of Cockburn
"Tenders are essential for local governments and their stakeholders”
Nigel Dennis, Director and Co-founder, BidWrite
- Understanding local government & procurement
- The focus on Relevance, Capability, Capacity & Value
- The do’s and don’ts in the tender process
- Is there a winning formula?
“Making your submission stand out” - investing for tendering success
- Knowing how much to invest to systematically win bids.
- Understanding persuasion and simple techniques to help sell your benefits.
- Learning the three key skills every SME must possess if they want to win tenders.
$29 MCCC Members
(includes breakfast & tea/coffee)