4 August 2018
Learn about Integrated Pest Management in this workshop, which aims to prevent infestation in the first place.
Discover the “Pest Triangle” approach which looks at the pest, the plant and the environment, and how when you alter one you can regain a healthy balance in your garden.
Gain an understanding of:
- Why you get pests & how to identify them
- Monoculture vs polyculture
- Garden design & crop rotation
- Building plant resilience
- Three methods of control – physical, biological & spraying
- Companion planting has its place (& its huge!)
- Accepting that there will always be insect pests.