1 December 2017
Try new things and meet new people in a safe and supportive environment. Celebrating the International Day of People with Disability, this fun event will include a whole range of inclusive activities to celebrate everyone’s abilities, promote community involvement and highlight the community’s ongoing commitment to breaking down access and inclusion barriers.
- Information stalls on a range of helpful services
- Bubble disco dome (fully inclusive)
- Cuddly animal petting farm
- Performances by local dance groups
- Sand cards - colouring in using sand
- Visit from Santa
- Many other FREE activities.
With so many things on offer, this event is a great way to discover new things and to meet new people within your community.