School holiday program
‘Get Wild About Wetlands’ is a series of eco walks, talks and night stalks held for families during the school holidays.
Underwater World of Bibra $5
Book your family in for a range of adventures these holidays:
Bat Night Stalk $5
- Friday 29 September, 10am-midday
- See the crazy critters who live in our wetlands through microscopes
Bird Buffet $5
- Friday 29 September, 6.30-8.30pm
- Meet the bats of Bibra! Don't forget your torch and closed in shoes
Reptile Awareness $5
- Tuesday 3 October, 10am-midday
- Come and discover the beaks and birds of Bibra
Imagination Village for Little Ones $5
- Wednesday 4 October, 10am-midday
- Meet our amazing scaly wildlife
Saturday 30 September, 9:30-11am
Connect with nature, build cubbies and more!
Note: for 2-6 yrs only
The events are suitable for children aged 5-12 years unless otherwise specified.
Please register online
Gold coin donation unless otherwise specified. All proceeds to wetland conservation.
The program is a community and local government partnership between our Wetlands Centre and the City of Cockburn.