- A sold artwork will have a red dot attached to the artwork label, a half red dot means a deposit has been paid.
- Purchase of an artwork requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the catalogue price or to be paid in full on the day.
- The balance of payment is required to be paid by the close of business the next working day, otherwise the deposit will be forfeited and the artwork will be available for sale.
- No artwork will be released until full payment is made and a receipt acknowledging this is produced.
- Payments for artworks may be made by cash or credit card.
- Artworks held on deposit and not paid for, will be returned to the artist. The purchaser will have no further claim on the City of Cockburn nor the artist with respect to the artwork. The deposit will be paid to the artist and not be refunded.
- Artworks can be collected from Memorial Hall, corner Rockingham Road and Carrington Street Hamilton Hill, between 3–3.30pm Sunday 28 March 2021, or 10am–midday Monday 29 March 2021 with proof of purchase.
For further information please contact email Cassandra Cooper Cultural Development Co-ordinator or phone 08 9411 3433 or 0499 180 561.