SeaWeek is Australia’s major national public awareness campaign to focus community awareness, provide information and encourage an appreciation of the sea brought to you by the Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE). SeaWeek gives us a fantastic opportunity to promote educational issues of relevance to the marine environment.
SeaWeek 2022 is all about our SEArch – what will YOU discover?
- To celebrate SeaWeek we’re encouraging the Cockburn community to explore our coastline. Why not:
- Take a hike up! Explore one of the amazing walk trails with views overlooking the coast, including Manning Stairs and Lookouts, Mount Brown Walk Trail and Henderson Cliffs, or the Nyungar Tourist Trail at Port Coogee.
- Eat at a new café near the beach.
- Explore the jetty’s, above or down below…
- Jump off a pontoon for the first time!
Seaweek Cockburn Colouring Competition
Celebrate Seaweek 5-13 March by entering our colouring in competition. 1st, 2nd & 3rd marine themed prize packs up for grabs. All you need to do is download the colouring sheet, colour the best you can and email your completed design to [email protected]
by 8 April 5pm, with your name, age, contact number and email.