Social Media Share Links below open in a new window
About the event
Cockburn Libraries run regular programs for children of various ages. Dates and times are subject to change – visit the Cockburn Libraries website opens in a new window for further details and for all bookings.
Bookings are now required for all children’s events and programs.
Pram Jams (Ages: 0-2 years)
Pram Jams (often called Rhyme Time at other libraries) is for babies and their parents, grandparents or carers. It's never too early for early literacy. Weekly, during school terms only:
- Coolbellup Library - 10am Monday
- Spearwood Library - 10.30am Thursday
- Success Library - 10am Wednesday and Thursday
Storytime (Ages: 2-4 years)
Come to the library to hear great stories and to join in on songs and rhymes, before you make a masterpiece of craft to take home.Weekly, during school terms only.
- Coolbellup Library - 10.30am Wednesday
- Spearwood Library - 10.30am Tuesday and Friday
- Success Library - 9.30am Tuesday and Friday
Lego Club (Ages: 5+ years)
Monthly LEGO Club meetings where you get a chance to get creative with our growing LEGO supply.
- Spearwood Library - 3.30pm - First Friday on the month
- Coolbellup Library - 3.30pm - Third Wednesday of the month
- Success Library - 3.30pm - Fourth Monday of the month
Bookstars (Ages: 5+ years)
Reading hour with stories and craft for school aged children. Bookstars happens monthly at Success Library
- Success Library - 3.30pm - Second Monday of the month
Creative Kids (Ages: 5+ years)
Creative Kids is time in the library for kids to get creative with LEGO, board games, science, and craft. Happens weekly during school terms only.
- Coolbellup Library - 3.30pm Wednesday
Blokes Do Storytime (Ages: 2-5 years)
Special Storytime for father figures. Share in reading, language and numeracy activities to help foster positive relationships.
- Success Library - 10.30am Once a month on a Saturday
Stories in Chinese (Ages: 2-10 years)
Listen to stories in Chinese. Join in on rhymes and simple games in Chinese that you can practise and play at home. Happens monthly at Success Library
- Success Library - 3.45pm - Third Monday of the month
Learning English Through Storytime (LETS) (Ages: 3-4 years)
Special storytimes for children who do not speak English at home, or who speak limited English. LETS run in ten week blocks, each school term, covering a range of everyday topics with a focus on literacy and numeracy.
- Success Library - 1pm Monday
Explore the world of science , technology, engineering, arts and mathematics at our STEAM Clubs. Imagine, invent and innovate with fun and challenging hands-on activities for kids.
- Success Library - 4pm Once a month on a Thursday. Ages 10+
- Coolbellup Library - 3.30-4.30pm Tuesdays (during school terms). Ages 8+
11 Wentworh Parade, Success
9 Coleville Crescent, Spearwood
90 Cordelia Avenue, Coolbellup
The available map is equipped with additional accessibility features including in-map voice and accessible colour choice. If you would like to access these features, please make sure they are switched on.
Subscribe to events eNewsExpand