Social Media Share Links below open in a new window
About the event
The Heart of Business – a workshop for business owners who want to make money doing what they love and share their profits with causes they value.
“To be successful you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart” - Thomas J Watson
Learn how to align your profits with your passion and transform your business into agent for positive change in your community.
- Creating prosperity and abundance for all (inclusivity, diversity and making the most of social capital)
- What is a Certified B corporation? – learn how to transition into a profit for purpose model.
- People want to work for, buy from, and invest in businesses they believe in. Discuss how to attract this new wave of conscious consumers and build your tribe of followers.
- Raising financial capital for social and environmental causes - how to organise a successful crowd funding campaign
- Collaborating with others to increase impact and decrease costs
- Discover the latest in government funding opportunities – tips for creating STAND-OUT grant applications
- Identify 10 actions your business can implement to be a force for good.
“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention” – Kahlil Gibran
Cost: $5 + booking fee
Book now opens in a new window
The available map is equipped with additional accessibility features including in-map voice and accessible colour choice. If you would like to access these features, please make sure they are switched on.
Subscribe to events eNewsExpand
No categories assigned to this event