Aggressive/Reactive Dogs Training Course - (Open to City of Cockburn residents only)
Join us for a six week (5 weeks left) Aggressive/Reactive Dogs training course for dogs aged 20 weeks +.
Date: Every Sunday, 19 May to 16 June,
Time: 9 -9.50am
Location: Dubove Park, 15 Bohemia Street, Spearwood, WA 6163
Training provided by the qualified and experienced dog trainer, Dave Metcalf from Agile Dogs. Training method best described as Balanced Trainer or LIMA.
Specifically designed for dogs that are over reactive/aggressive to anything from other dogs and people, to machinery, cars, noises, etc and focussed on improving confidence and solidarity through socialisation, behaviour, desensitisation and positive experience and exposure to stimuli.
Course Content: Socialisation and Behaviour, Dog to Dog, Dog to People, Other, Basic OB Skills
Week 1 – Introduction (No dogs to be brought - Owner Training only)
Week 2 - Socialisation and Behaviour (Owner & Dog)
Week 3-6 – Activities and skills. (Owner & Dog)
Maximum 10 dogs per class. We will advise attendees of further location details and information prior to the commencement of the course.
- Low Income Resident – Subsidised Programme $29.88
- General Resident – Subsidised 6 Week Dog Training $48.25
Things to note (Please read before registering)
- 10 Spots available - only one booking accepted per residence (6 standard subsidised rate and 4 Low Income subsidised rate)
- During the course dogs must be controlled at all times on lead by a person capable of controlling the dog. Any needing to be muzzled by law or for safety purposes must be at all times.
Vaccination and registration
- All dogs must be vaccinated and proof supplied on Week 1 attendance.
- All dogs must be microchipped and registered prior to the course starting with the City of Cockburn to be eligible to attend. Failing to comply may result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Please forward proof - registration receipt or tag number to email@example.com along with your booking ticket number or advise which training event you have booked into. If the dog is already registered and chipped the registration number can be entered at time of booking which can then be validated on our records.
Accessing low Income discounted rate - please provide evidence of eligibility to the City at least one week prior to commencement of the course. Please provide a copy of the relevant card along with photo ID (Health Care Card Holders/Low Income Card Holders/Pensioner Concession Card). Failing to provide evidence may result in the cancellation of your booking (provide via email preferred).
Resident status - Evidence of residency in the City will be required at Week one class by way of photo identification and mail correspondence (power/gas/water bill)
For more information
To find out more, please contact the City of Cockburn on 08 9411 3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.