The City can support your business with grants of up to $5000 for enhancing your neighbourhood and adapting your business.
COVID-19 Response Grants are available for City of Cockburn based businesses, community groups, and organisations for a range of projects, including changes to the operation of your business and projects or initiatives that promote or support business recovery.
What can I apply for?
COVID Response Grants can be used for a range of purposes, provided applications can demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Supporting increased demand for assistance from the City’s most vulnerable people
- Provide support to charitable groups well-placed to take action to meet the needs for crisis relief services (providing food, transport, accommodation, clothing, communications and other critical needs arising as a result of COVID-19)
- Being agile and flexible
- Increase inclusion and access to services or support through innovation or implementation of new ways of working to reduce barriers and facilitate inclusion (e.g. Aboriginal, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse)
- Deliver alternate forms of service delivery to align with Government requirements to minimise the spread of the virus
- Implement responsive initiatives which meet new and emerging needs of the Cockburn community resulting from COVID-19
- Increasing community and individual wellbeing
- Provide new services to increase wellbeing with initiatives that reduce stress, fear or anxiety in the community
- Implement responses to support safety within the community
- Deliver wellbeing activities to support physical, mental and social wellbeing of Cockburn residents
- Supporting community capacity building and cooperation
- Work together/form partnerships/facilitate new ways of working with businesses, not-for-profits and community groups to deliver positive outcomes to the Cockburn community
- Address identified local needs that are a result of the impacts of COVID-19
- Deliver initiatives that promote or support community or business recovery
- Deliver community events that celebrate and promote recovery from COVID-19 impacts.
For more information, guidelines and how to apply please check out COVID-19 Response Grants.